iBridge
Search…
⌃K

Intro of Phase 1

The main object of the first phase is to complete basic function of products, which including 2 main parts below:
1) Realized Cross-chain Exchange Between BSC-ICP Networks
• Dfinity – ICP Cross chain to BSC to get IICP (BEP20)
• IICP (BEP20) Cross chain yo Dfinity to get Dfinity – ICP
2) Dfinity Mainnet Asset Management
• iBridge will dynamically manage DfinityICP and lock 70%-90% of them, the rest 10%-30% will be as rewards to governance NNS
• 95% of governance tokens will be distribute to users, the rest 5% will be as the platform fee. All this information will show publicly on the webpage
• Improve the safety of mainnet asset which includes multi-sig